This 1934 Packard Twelve 1107 Club Sedan has 445.5 cid L-head V-12 engine, single Stromberg dual draft carburetor, 160 HP at 3,200 RPM, three-speed manual transmission, four-wheel semi-elliptic leaf spring suspension, four-wheel vacuum-assisted drum brakes; wheelbase: 142".
• Professional body-off-the-frame restoration
• CCCA Full Classic® eligible for all meets and CARavans
• Well-maintained, from a noted collection
• Exhibited at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
• Recently participated in The 2022 Enthusiast Tour
Swipe left to view more photos of this vehicle.