• Exceedingly rare; 1 of only 5 remaining examples built with custom coachwork by LeBaron
• Comprehensively restored in the late 1990s and restored again to Concours standards by Martin Hveems Restorations in 2017
• Multiple awards including the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
• Best of Show in 2017 at both the Hillsborough and Niello Concours at Serrano
• Best in Class at both Ironstone and Ferndale Concours d'Elegance
• CCCA Primary, Senior and Premier award winner
• One of Chrysler's last true offerings of the grand classic era
• Comprehensively ...
Swipe left to view more photos of this vehicle.