1938 Packard 1605 Super 8 Convertible Sedan
• AACA National First award, CCCA Full Classic®
• Dietrich designed coachwork built by Murray Body Corporation
• Majestic appearance; outstanding car for touring
• Well-appointed; professional restoration
• Highly sought-after body style
384.85 cid L-head inline eight-cylinder engine, Stromberg EE-23 carburetor, 125 HP at 3,200 RPM, four-speed manual transmission, solid front axle, live rear axle with semi-elliptic leaf springs, four-wheel hydraulic drum brakes; wheelbase: 139
• AACA National First award, CCCA Full Classic
• Dietrich designed...
Swipe left to view more photos of this vehicle.