Series 426, 81 bhp, 286.6 cu.in. L-head inline six cylinder engine, three-speed manual transmission, solid front axle and live rear axle with semi-elliptical leaf springs, and for-wheel mechanical drum brakes. Wheel base: 126 in. One of some 10 known to survive. The forth series six-cylinder Packard, now called simply "six" was introduced in August 1926, the engine benefited from a new "Turbo-Head" with redesigned combustion chambers that boosted horsepower to 81. New aluminum pistons and a redesigned intake manifold contributed to the improved performance. Packard sixes are recognized by CCCA as "full classics". Call Ed (617) 293-8121
Swipe left to view more photos of this vehicle.