Gateway to the Stars CARavan
Join us in northern Florida, Saturday, April 15, 2023 through Saturday, April 22, 2023, for a Double Hub CARavan enjoying the Titusville area (Cocoa, Florida) and Ocala, Florida as our centers of operation.
Highlights will include the following:
- Gala Dinner event under the Space Shuttle with opportunity to invite family and guests to join us for the evening in the Space Center
- Ocala – The Horse Capital of the World with award-winning Clydesdale farm tour and high-end horse show experience
- National Park scenic drives
- Mt Dora, Florida Lakes Region boat ride and drive
- World Class Art
Mother Nature and architectural gems, i.e. The Glass Bottom Boat, The Stetson House
- the first Gold Coast Mansion, and famed author of “The Yearling” Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings’ Old Florida Cracker House is something to see
- Native American Seminole historical story
- Classic Car Museum of St. Augustine
- Trolley tour with stops in historic St. Augustine
- Visit Steve Cooley Restorations and enjoy one of his famous fish fries
- Visit Harbor Restorations
- National Parts Depot Museum – Considered one of the largest car collections in the United States
- National Police Museum
- Excellent accommodations, super shopping, and many fine dining opportunities
- Planned event entrance fees are covered as well as many significant meals
> Cost: $1,000 per person and limited to the first 35 cars registered. Please use the CCCA Registration Form to register your Classic with National. Following National car registration, you will be instructed where to send the activity fee.
> CARavan Committee leads:
Jim Cowin (740) 680-2370
Chris Snyder (904) 377-5897
Steve Tarr (610) 742-7878
The Gateway to the Stars CARavan is sponsored by the CCCA Educational Foundation. A fun car-themed fundraising auction will take place on our final night together.
The brand-new Courtyard by Marriott in Titusville, FL will host us Saturday, April 15, and Friday & Saturday, April 21 & 22, three nights in total. Ocala Hilton will host us Sunday, April 16 – 20, for five nights.
> For additional information, please contact:
Jim Cowin: (740) 680-2370,
To register online, please click here to login into your online profile and then click the "My Events" tab.